Horwitz & Armstrong’s transactional attorneys regularly advise business entities on a wide variety of business and commercial matters. Our clients range from entrepreneurs at the startup phase to mid-cap companies with operations throughout the world.
We provide a full range of legal services for our business clients, including:
- Entity selection and organization, including advice on the continuing operation and governance of business entities
- Negotiation and preparation of entity governing documents
- Employment and executive compensation agreements
- Requirements and supply contracts
- Intellectual property and technology licensing agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Commercial loan and credit documents and other secured transaction contracts
- Purchase and sale of businesses, including mergers and acquisitions
- Leveraged and managed buyouts
- Equity and other investments
- Reorganizations and dissolutions
Your business transactions are overseen by a team of dedicated attorneys with an in-depth understanding of business. Please contact us for a consultation.